Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thing 3 continued/Thing 4

Yesterday I set up my blog and created my avatar. I had to stop my blog because of the weather, so I am continuing my thoughts today. First of all, yesterday I was trying to complete two projects at one time--not a good idea. That made me feel rushed with trying to post a blog, and create the avatar. Being rushed in turn made me feel really grouchy when things did not go smoothly like Yahoo not believing that I really DID live in that zip code and after repeated tries having to back out and start all over again. Today, I am focusing on this one project only and that is the wisest way for me to work. I am a perfectionist, and combined with the completely new learning I am "jumping into"( hence the name of my blog), when things don't go smoothly I tend to get frazzled quickly. Therefore, my goals from now on are to work on this project by itself and not in combination of trying to get other things done and therefore, without being rushed, I think it will make the problems that will come up less frustrating--hopefully. Finally, yesterday I thought I had followed the procedure to register this blog, but as of yet, I am not an officially registered player--yes, another speed bump that I am trying NOT to get too frustrated about! So, I have re-emailed my information and hopefully by tomorrow I will be officially a summer player.

No comments: