Monday, June 23, 2008


My favorite image generator came from Big Huge Labs, part of the Flickr site. I particularly liked the magazine cover option and can see the kids doing research projects using this as the final product. http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/magazine.php There were several other items that I also could see as being possibly used with the students. My next favorite site is the Image Chef. I found some fun things to make for me, but possibly not the students, like signs for the library. I played around with getting a wanted poster because every once in a while, something in the library is not where it is supposed to be and is not marked as checked out--can you imagine! So, I could see this as a fun way to let the students and staff know to be on the look out for or return the item. The comic strip generator was blocked. Custom sign generator, Happy Face generator and Kid Friendly Image Generator were very time consuming and I couldn't produce an end product.

No comments: