Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thing 17

Well, Rollyo was a complete bust for me! I registered, and created a search roll entitled Library Links. I added 4 or 5 sites. I can see what I have done, but can't get the sites I added to open! I am sure for some this is a great tool. For me however, it is another password I must remember and then I am obviously not easily making the site work for me. At this moment, it is easier for me to go directly to my website or to use del.icio.us that I really like as a place to keep all of my favorite sites.

1 comment:

nancym said...

Erica Jean, You are the recipient of the Random Daily Response. I just did Rollyo today too. But YOOO I had great success. I teach 5th grade science and listed my video sites. Then presto chango it just searched those trusted sites for the listed topic. I could drag it to my toolbar so I just added to my favorites. I too am overcrowded with passwords..I really liked your quote about the bruises, it really helped on this particular day. Thanks.